Here’s Everything You Need to Know about LinkedIn’s Nifty Tool for Freelancers
Let’s face it. Freelancing can be frustrating because of how difficult it is for qualified freelancers and quality clients to find one another. But all that is changing thanks to LinkedIn Profinder.
Since its inception in 2015, many freelancers and small business owners have found great success using LinkedIn Profinder, and so can you!
In this post, we’ll tell you what ProFinder is, how it can benefit you, and how you can start your own ProFinder account.
What is LinkedIn Profinder?
LinkedIn ProFinder is a platform designed to help individuals and businesses find qualified freelance help for their projects.
Professionals often use ProFinder for projects in the following fields:
- Marketing and Branding
- Graphic Design
- Real Estate
- Career Coaching
Why Should I Use ProFinder?
ProFinder makes the freelancing process more manageable for both freelancers and their clients.
Benefits for Clients
Businesses and individuals looking for freelancers enjoy how ProFinder narrows down their options for them.
- ProFinder only accepts the most qualified freelancers into their database.
- Once you post a project, ProFinder determines which freelancers are best suited for your job and notifies them.
- You will receive up to five proposals from interested freelancers, which will save you from having to spend time sifting through numerous results.
Benefits for Freelancers
Freelancers enjoy ProFinder for its efficient design and convenience.
- Setting up a freelancer profile is easy because ProFinder imports information directly from your LinkedIn account.
- ProFinder sends you relevant lead notifications, so you don’t have to seek them out.
- Since each project only accepts five proposals at most, it dramatically increases your odds of landing a gig.
How Do I Get Started with ProFinder?
You need a LinkedIn account to access ProFinder. If you don’t have an account yet, you’ll need to create one first and complete your profile. Once you create your account, you can access ProFinder through the drop down “Work” tab in the upper right-hand corner of your homepage.
Steps for Clients
- Input the type of service you need in the search bar at the top of the page and click “Get Started.”
- Fill in the information about your project and submit it.
- You will receive up to five proposals.
Steps for Freelancers
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the ProFinder homepage and select “Are you a Pro?” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Apply Now” in the center of the screen that appears.
- Fill in your information and click “Submit Application.”
- Once accepted as a freelancer, you will begin receiving lead notifications from ProFinder.
Get Help Improving Your LinkedIn Presence
A LinkedIn account is a valuable tool for professionals looking to get ahead. However, people are often too busy to take the time to optimize their profile. That’s where we come in!
Frontier Marketing employs a team of marketing professionals that will monitor and optimize your page for the best results. Give us a call at 847-254-0837, and we’ll help you take your profile to the next frontier!