Imagine having remote access to “that one file” on your computer that you forgot for your business presentation. Or the excel document of an organizational calling tree containing a phone number you need. Or that photo of your family vacation you want to show a coworker. Google Drive provides a solution to all of these potential problems.
Google offers many free applications for users with a standard Google account. Services like Gmail, YouTube, and Hangouts gives users the tools to connect and collaborate across the globe. Another primary Google application is their proprietary cloud storage service. Google Drive gives users the ability to store their documents, photos, videos, music, and more online. Whether it’s from your computer, mobile device, or web browser, these files and documents can be accessed ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
The Google Drive application gives users the ability to share and collaborate with anyone in the world. Some of the more beneficial features include:
Some of the more beneficial features include:
– Create, add, or upload a file with a single button
– Easily find and organize shared files
– Share files with others and choose what they can do with them: view, comment, or edit
– Upload and store new files directly from your phone or tablet
– Print files from your mobile device
– Scan important documents using the camera on your mobile device
– Drag and drop files and folders, just like you do on your desktop|
– Access your files even when you’re not connected to the Internet
With Google Drive, you get 15 GB of free storage space to be used across your account for file storage, Gmail, and Google+ Photos. If this is not enough room for all of your files and documents, paid options are extremely affordable. The storage capacity of the Google Drive can be increased to 100 GB for only $1.99 per month, with every additional 1 TB of storage costing $9.99 more. To upgrade your storage plan, simply to www.google.com/settings/storage and select the option that works best for your needs.
CEO, Frontier Marketing